Sunday, December 5, 2010

FINAL REPORT ON PLN

pln

With my personal learning network, I have been able to organize everything that I need on one site. It has been extremely useful this semester. I have had so many webpages that I had wanted to keep track of and with my PLN, I have been able to bookmark everything I needed in one place and I have been able to access everything that I have needed for all of my classes. I plan on continuing to add as much as I can. It has been very useful to me now and I can only imagine the convenience it will bring me in the future as I jump into my career. I have learned so many useful tools this semester that I will carry with me. I hope that I can be successful in keeping up with the new trends in technology because I think that my students deserve to have an instructor who can open them up to anything that will make strive as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment