Sunday, October 10, 2010

Progress Report on Project #10-PLN Project

I researched both Symbaloo and Netvibes. I found Symbaloo to be a little more user friendly, even though both took me a little while to get the hang of. So I chose Symbaloo to build my Personal Learning Network. So far I have only added a few of my own sites to it, to include Facebook, You Tube, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, and Flickr. With everything else I had to do this week, I haven't really had the time that I have wanted to really sit down and explore. I look forward in the coming week to add more to my PLN. Symbaloo is such a cool site. I can't wait to get it organized the way that I want it. It is a really useful web tool and I like that you can access anything on that page from any PC.
symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment